The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Junk in the Trunk

My comforter is in the trunk of my car. I put it in there a few weeks ago. You see, my bedroom cat, Night, puked on it but it's too big to fit in the washing machine at my apartment complex. So my mother suggested that I take it to the laundromat near our church cause they have the big machines. She says to me, "Just put it in your car and then after church we can go to the laundromat and wash it." But then we didn't have a chance to go and I keep forgetting that it's in there until I go to use my trunk, like tonight when I bought groceries. And then I have to try and push the comforter to the back and fit in the groceries. And I'm sure people are walking by thinking to themselves, "That girl has a comforter in her trunk. Did I remember to buy milk?"

3 Comments:

  • At 6/23/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I usually use comforters to wrap up the dead babies.

    Hilarious!

     
  • At 6/23/2005 9:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    http://pooter-dog.blogspot.com/

    A new post for you. You'll love it.

     
  • At 6/27/2005 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JNS here. (Very MI5, no?)

    When I read the title, I thought it was a message from turtle. Or Squishy.

    Hmmm. Reminds me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home