The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Doing the Macarena with Dr. Evil

It's a Saturday night and I'm at home studying for a mid-term. I felt fine about this until I talked to my Mother. I had just gotten home from spending the afternoon shopping with Beckie (Thank you! I love you lots!) and was getting ready to buckle down and study for several hours when the phone rang. As you can guess, it was Trish the Dish, aka The Wixom Vixen's mother.

So we're chatting and I tell her about rollerskating last night and mention that Mike broke his arm :( . Then I mentioned the midterm I have on Monday and she asks, "So, what are you doing tonight?" And I'm like, "Studying for the midterm that I just mentioned." in a kind of "duh?" tone. And she goes, "Oh. Tonight?" Then I got all defensive and was like, "Hey! I'm hip. I'm down with it. I went out last night! And not only did I rollerskate but afterwards I went to a BAR where I drank BEER. So, ha!" She obviously then felt bad for doubting my hipness cause she replied, "Of course you're hip, Honey. Nobody said you weren't hip. School is very important. I'm so proud of you for studying on a Saturday night. that's very mature." And being the mature person she had just mentioned, I said in a pouty voice, " Well, okay then. I'm still your favorite, right? Cause I'm like, way more mature than Michael. " I really am. Totally.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/05/2005 7:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jessica, Dear, you're still my favorite, you're hip, and it's not even because of the drugs that I'm saying that.

     
  • At 6/05/2005 7:53 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    I love cake!

    I've just got that!!!!!

    Bet you haven't.

     
  • At 6/06/2005 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you. V. Responsible. You don't have to go out every night. You're still the hippest of the hip hippos! Not that you're a hippo. You just lead the army of hippos that will soon plunge this world into darkness. Love you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home