The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I love cake!

A certain Zambian Pond-Creature from UAE made me rethink my 3 celebrity crushes. Was I simply answering with the expected cookie-cutter responses? I fall into that trap sometimes. Especially if I've been reading Dale Carnegie.

I used to have a HUGE crush on Glenn Danzig. During my "angry" phase. Even now that I'm older and have outgrown that schoolgirl crush, if I see him in a picture or on TV, I pause and look wistful for a moment. Ahh, Glenn.

6 Comments:

  • At 5/28/2005 2:45 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    I shall have to buy The Killers cd now. That's a two-edged thing: it comes recommended - as you can see!

     
  • At 5/28/2005 5:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What about Axl Rose? Was that also from the "angry years"?

     
  • At 5/28/2005 7:52 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    I like appetite for destruction.

    ish-ish, not ish.

    I like the way your friends hijack you.

    as if you could hide.

    ha, ha, ha!

     
  • At 5/29/2005 6:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wouldn't Danzig break he rule that he has to be at least 6'7"?

    Little Glennie is about 5'2", I think ...

     
  • At 5/29/2005 7:50 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Actually, he's 5'4". Okay, maybe 5' 3 and 3/4". And I break the rules if there are certain other qualities. What Glenn lacked in stature he made up for in scowl and rancor.

    And yes, Axl was also part of the "angry years". Ahh, Axl. So misunderstood.

     
  • At 5/29/2005 7:54 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I think part of the attraction is also that nurturing gene that women seem to have. Whenever we see a "bad boy" full of antipathy, we want to be the one to "save him". By holding his head to our bosom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home