The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Das Panic

I just got my German study guide in the mail this weekend for the German Proficiency test I'm taking on July 9th (already registered and paid for). I'm screwed. I just read a sample question and the only word I understood was mit. What made me think that I could relearn German in a month? I haven't spoken or written anything in German for over 6 years. I'm banging my head against the wall now at my own stupidity. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to pay $75 to take the test. And if I fail then I have to take it again in October and pay another $75. Gah! I feel like strangling myself!

Okay. Now that I've properly chastised myself, I think this can be done. I'm the Wixom Vixen, right? She's conquered nations and brought armies of men to their knees. Sure, only in her fantasies, but I think it's a starting point.

Ich bin die Wixom Vixen. Hört, dass mich brülle.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/29/2005 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    List the languages then.

    And then explain why you don't know any of them and how you came upon them in the first place and, and, zzzzzzz, and,

    Ich bin mude (see?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home