The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, June 03, 2005

What do they ask at the interview?

Did anyone catch that new reality TV show that premiered last night, "Beauty and the Geek"? It was co-produced by Ashton Kutcher so I was curious about it. I missed the first half but I manged to watch the 2nd half of the show. They had those segments like every reality show where the person is sitting and speaking individually with the camera away from the others. And they would show the person's name and profession in the individual segments. Well, under this one chick's name it stated "Life-size Barbie Doll". I hadn't realized that that was now considered a profession. I wonder if she gets benefits or a 401K. Then I asked Raffi, "What kind of life-size doll do you think I would be?" And he replied, "I like salmon."

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home