The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Abort. The payoff isn't worth it.

I got home from work today and finished my final paper for my Methods class. Then I read my email. Then I promptly threw myself on my bed and bawled my eyes out. Night tried to lick my tears so he'll probably puke later today.

I don't think I particularly like being part of this club. I can't keep up the facade. It would seem that the Wixom Vixen is not so heartless as she's been leading herself to believe.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/27/2005 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm...I feel bad because I don't know why you were balling your eyes out. I hope that nothing is seriously wrong, or if there is something wrong let me know if there's something I can do. Everyone knows that the Wixom Vixen kicks ass but has a heart of gold. No use fronting. The gig is up. You're human. But your smile is divine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home