The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Binder Girl

There's this girl at my office whose sole job seems to be carrying binders from one end of the hall to the other end. That's all I ever see her do. And she wears jeans everyday while everyone else can only wear them on Tuesdays and Fridays. Sometimes I'll see her walking the hall without binders. And I'll think to myself, "Quelle horreur! They've run out of binders for Binder Girl to carry!" Then a little while later I'll see her with binders again and I breathe a sigh of relief cause I know that everything is right with the world again.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2005 4:00 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    It's you, isn't it?

    Why do you always talk about you?

    Does the world revolve around you?

    I dare you to not say "yes", over-emphatically.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home