The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, July 11, 2005

I'll just need your driver's license number for the background check before you can take out my daughter. And a blood sample.

Meet the Parents is onTV tonight. I remember when it first came out, all my family and friends kept telling me that Robert De Niro's character was just like my father. So I finally rented it one night and watched it with my mother. After the movie ends, she says, "Wow. He really was like your father in that movie." And I'm like, "You thought so? I don't know, Robert De Niro's character seemed a little tame compared to Dad." The interrogation and psychological mind games my father applied weren't that bad (in my opinion that is, but I think my opinion was skewed since I grew up with the guy) until he discovered Google. And then all he had to do was type in a name and click a button to find all he needed. Just ask Ryan. Poor Ryan. He handled it like a champ though. Especially since we weren't even dating.

8 Comments:

  • At 7/12/2005 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm glad that at the time, there was very little on the web that was about me. I think there was only the one thing Austin had wrote for the fraternity newsletter.

     
  • At 7/12/2005 7:51 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    What's Google got to do with it?

    (3rd world hick)

     
  • At 7/12/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Google is over-rated. I found nothing about Ryan. And the only stuff I found about Mike is that he's trying to get a free iPod -- didn't see anything about him downloading "Cheerleader Anal Squad 4: Butt Moves" or "Debbie Does Lettuce" or anything else that would be embarassing. Google sucks.

     
  • At 7/12/2005 5:38 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    When my father looked up Ryan, he found something about a crack-house.

     
  • At 7/13/2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Crack-house or crack-mansion?

     
  • At 7/13/2005 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are a lot of houses in Southampton

     
  • At 7/14/2005 8:29 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    I've just realised!

    This means you've dated?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aren't dodos extinct?

     
  • At 7/14/2005 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Uh-oh, the Kawamoto has revealed a Wixom Vixen secret. Well, not a secret, but news to anyone who reads the blog. (Wooo!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home