The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Why don't they have a proficiency exam in Procrastination? I'd totally ace that test.

I took my German Proficiency Exam today. I'm not sure how I did. The question about the Congress of Vienna really threw me. Oh, and the 70 questions on usage of the German language. And the questions covering teaching methods were really confusing and seemed subjective. It's really up in the air as to whether I passed or not. I'm leaning towards not passing but I don't want to be Miss Negativity. She never gets invited to parties.

On the bright side, if I do have to take it again, I now know what to expect.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm sure you did awesomely fantastic. Or not. C'est la vie.

     
  • At 7/10/2005 10:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Is Miss Negativity anything like Debbie Downer? Wah-wah . . . I'm sure you did okay. I was going to add something in German, but I don't trust that Babel Fish translator, with it's shifty eyes and chartreuse mullet.

     
  • At 7/10/2005 3:03 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    phillip ate a bird

     

Post a Comment

<< Home