The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, August 15, 2005

From Here to Maternity

I think I've come up with a solution to my Mother's problem of not being able to see her granddaughter. I'll just give her another grandkid! I mean, I've got this uterus that I'm not really using for much right now. And she's so forlorn without a grandchild to dote on and spoil. In comes the Wixom Vixen to save the day! I was discussing this idea with Beckie just the other day and she agreed that it was a great plan. Of course, whenever I think she agrees with me about something, she starts singing a line from the Lisa Loeb song Stay where she says, "You say, I only hear what I want to...". I'm not sure if Beckie is trying to tell me something or if she just really likes Lisa Loeb. Currently, I'm not seeing any downsides to this plan. It's pure brilliance!

Even though I don't see any downsides, I have this nagging feeling that there's something I'm not thinking about...

9 Comments:

  • At 8/15/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hmm... perhaps the sperm donor? There's a lot of places on the internet to get it from. Or you could get it from a local place, I'm sure there's a sperm bank somewhere in Detroit.

     
  • At 8/16/2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    You have lots of male friends, don't you? I bet many of them have sperm. You should ask for a bucket-full then you can just pour it in with a funnel.

     
  • At 8/16/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good idea, Jay! Oh, I've always wanted to be on Springer! Then Jessica can get everyone together for one of those "Who's Your Baby Daddy?" shows. And we can all fight and the big surprise would be, um, surprising, I bet. Plus, free trip to that city in which they film Springer! Yay!

     
  • At 8/16/2005 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OK, first of all - eeeewwww, Jay.

    Second of all - three responses before me, and not one person made the offer of direct deposit?

    I am so ashamed of our youth today.

     
  • At 8/18/2005 6:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well, there's only so many times you can suggest direct deposit...

     
  • At 8/18/2005 10:47 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    No means no.

    Beckie

     
  • At 8/18/2005 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's what I meant. If she needed such a service, I'm sure she'd ask. Whoever. :)

     
  • At 8/18/2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I really hope your kidding.

    PLEASE SAY YOUR KIDDING!

    oh- go check out me bloggers.. I have the meme posteds.

    your kidding right??

    Also I think Beckie was trying to give you a secret message... because I know she doesn't like Lisa Loeb... Lisa doesn't jive with Beckie.

     
  • At 8/19/2005 9:15 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Michelle - chill out. She's kidding. Mostly. Hey, Jessica, you get that pregnancy test yet?

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home