The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Mother's Love

My mother is one of the most kind-hearted and giving people that I know. I'm not just saying that because she's my mother. She really is. She'll bend over backwards to help family, friend and stranger alike. She's a nurse who works in hospice, which further goes to show her caring nature. I've mentioned in previous posts about her helping me with groceries because she knows I'm financially strapped. It's just part of her nature to try and help in whatever way she can and to try and make people happy.

This morning when I got to church she wasn't there and I noticed I had a voice mail on my cell phone. So I listen and it's my mother. I can barely understand what she's saying cause she was crying while leaving the message but the basic gist was that she had been crying all morning and was a mess so couldn't make it to church. And I saw red. My mother does not deserve to be crying for hours. She deserves to be happy because that's all she tries to do for others. This all goes back to my sister-in-law. It's too complicated and long to explain but my sister-in-law is basically a mentally ill manipulative bitch who is denying my mother access to her granddaughter and causing enormous strife in the family.

Even as I'm writing this post, I'm starting to cry myself. It tears at my heart when someone upsets my mother to the point where she's crying for hours and arrives late to church with red, puffy eyes. It doesn't seem to fair to me that such a wonderfully kind woman should be made to hurt like that.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/31/2005 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's just sooo wrong. Your mom is the nicest woman and she loves your niece soooo much. And your mom is such a positive influence for her and 1 of the few! Why does your sister-in-law have to mess things up for others? We spend good money for that dance class and we got picked on by the teacher after you SIL argued with the teacher because we knew her and especially when she didn't come back. Tell your mom that I'm thinking about her and I really hope that your SIL has a change of heart! JULIE

     
  • At 7/31/2005 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll pray that people get the help they need so that everyone can stay in each others lives. This has been one of the worst weekends ever.

     
  • At 7/31/2005 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, for fucks sake. Does this weekend need to get any worse?
    Poor Trish the Dish.

    I'll be thinking good thoughts.

     
  • At 8/01/2005 5:36 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Ruth sucks.

    Maybe you should try to talk to your brother.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home