The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yummy in my Tummy

I'm so ordering pizza for dinner tonight. Mother is out of town so I don't have to listen to her saying how it's bad for me. Calories, schmalories. It's good eatin'! Mmmmmm, pizza. I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of eating pizza. I feel like doing cartwheels!

I didn't get called for a subbing job again today. It's nice not having to work cause I can play The Sims and visit Kristen but it doesn't help me pay my bills. My automobills. Ha! I'm very giggly today. I think it's the anitbiotics. I was in CVS today and just started smiling and giggling to myself. One of the stockpeople gave me a strange look. So I was like, "I love this store and its wonderful array of items." Then I bought a toothbrush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home