The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, September 23, 2005

I Sleep with a Stuffed Animal

His name is Cuddles. He's a stuffed dog. I'm not sure what type of dog he's supposed to represent but he's brown and has lots of wrinkles. I was sleeping with 3 stuffed animals; Lila, a yellowish cat, Berry, a white bear and of course Cuddles, but Lila and Berry kept getting knocked off the bed during the night and one day I just didn't retrieve them from the floor when I went to bed. Survival of the fittest. Cuddles is the only stuffed animal that I've consistently slept with for about the last 20 years. Berry is part of a trio of white bears named Berry, Barry, and Beary (I was such a creative child, wasn't I?). I actually got Lila from my grandmother for my last birthday. I was a little concerned that I was in my 20's and receiving a stuffed cat for my birthday but the thing was really cute so I got over it pretty quickly. And it made Sarah jealous which was quite pleasing to me.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/23/2005 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reporters Without Borders provides guidance for blogging from within...
    The Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-Dissidents is an introduction to blogging and avoiding torture.
    What a site. I will be back often. I wish you the best of luck with this site.

    Check out my site Dish Network

    Thanks

     
  • At 9/25/2005 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1/ put on the anti-spam stuff, now integral, alas.

    2/ Do you really want to tell the world this?

    I mean, I thought avoiding torture wasn't in the contract, knowarrimean?

     
  • At 9/25/2005 11:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    xdgpriYou evil and I love it!!

    Not too worry, I sleep with a few animals too. 1) Mousy. I gillgillian yearold Mouse that was originally a Cristmas Mouse from Hudsons from the late 80's. I still have him, he has been reflocked and I still sleep with him. he has had several stichactomies too.

    2) Pooter part Deux I got from christmas last year. It was a stuff animal from the collection " The Dog" series, a Dalmatian of course. 3)And this giant bear from IKEA, he's very pillow like, Pooter snatched oned of his eyes out for some reason, said he was looking at him funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home