The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Astonished, Bowled Over, and Floored

I'm not sure if this post will work out cause it's all weird looking on the screen. I had a very action-packed birthday weekend. On Friday night Julie took me out to dinner and we went to Wave's which was fabulous cause I love seafood and I got this scrumptious crab-stuffed trout dish. Then we went to the mall to try and catch a movie but none of the starting times were acceptable to us. So we walked around the mall and checked out some stores. Then Kristen called me on our way back to GP and asked me to stop at her house and pick up something. I have a set of keys to her place while she's staying at her mother's. Well, it turns out that Kristen had been planning a surprise party for my birthday for weeks. I was thoroughly surprised. Actually I think I would have to say that I was beyond surprised. What's a word for that? Flabbergasted? Anyhoo, I jumped back and let out a little yelp when I unlocked the door and was presented with a chorus of "Surprise!". I then proceeded to have a splendid time with my friends and stuffed my face with many of my favorite dishes. My friends were real troopers too cause Julie and I got stuck in an awful traffic jam on the way to GP and I was told that they were all sitting in the dark waiting for me to arrive for over a half hour. Aren't they the best? I love them to pieces. But not literally cause that would make me a serial killer and then they couldn't buy me gifts for future birthdays. There was more action on Saturday and Sunday but that will have be in a Part II post cause I don't like to write too much in one post. I bet you're dying of antici...pation.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/13/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad you were surprised. The whole waiting in the dark would have been tolerable if we were drunker, but probably less quiet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home