The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hibbidy Jibbidy

Four days of student teaching left. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my German students for class tomorrow. They have their chapter exam which will take about half the class but that still leaves 45 minutes of class and I can't start the new chapter cause they're going on vacation at the end of the week. I should just have them write sonnets about me. Or I could talk about Raffi for an hour. My French students have discovered that if you ask me about my cat, I can be easily distracted from the topic at hand for 10-20 minutes.

Trish the Dish and I are going to Orlando for the first week of May. We wanted to go to Europe but couldn't find any cheap flights. So we figured Disneyland would work. Maybe I'll get to meet the Evil Stepmother and tell her that she has great breasts just like my little sister did when she met her.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/09/2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ah, tales of Sarah. So amusing.

    You should make your class describe how beautiful and smart and amazing you are for at least 20 minutes. The rest of time they can discuss the role of bratwurst on world culture. That and beer.

     
  • At 4/11/2006 8:46 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Disneyland is in California. You're going to DisneyWORLD. Jeez. Now you're really going to offend the Mice.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home