The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't Get Your Car Fixed at (name to be revealed when car is returned)

I'm so fucking angry right now that I feel like strangling someone. The stupid fucking auto shop still has my fucking car. I dropped it off at 8 o'clock in the fucking morning yesterday and they are just now starting to fix it with the fucking parts. It's fucking 1 in the afternoon! I was supposed to have the fucking car back by now but they just got the fucking parts that were supposed to arrive this fucking morning. Do you they fucking think that I have time to leave my fucking car for 2 fucking days?! I have my fucking retard class this afternoon and I can't fucking miss it. Now my mother has to come home early so I can take her friggin' car to class. I couldn't bring myself to use the actual f-word in a sentence involving my mother.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/23/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I fucking hate that place!

     
  • At 4/14/2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHAT A GARBAGE MOUTH!!!
    Anyone who has a vocabulary that only has 4 letters is too stupid to know where to get their car fixed.
    Trash the car along with your mouth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home