The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Nobody Likes a Whiner

I'm very excited about the premiere of Love Monkey tomorrow night because it stars Tom Cavanagh whom I love. Someday he will be mine.

I think I'm dying. I started to feel ill last night. I thought it was just from eating too much at Family Dinner. I do that a lot cause I have such little food at my apartment that I get to Family Dinner and I stuff my face with everything in sight. But I still feel crappy this morning. I get dizzy whenever I stand up. And I keep getting these hot flashes and I start sweating. Then I get the chills and the sweat becomes cold and not helpful at all. Isn't this a lovely blog post? Anyways, for my dying wish I'd like someone to get Tom Cavanagh for me. Maybe you could have him pop out of a box while I'm lying on my deathbed. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home