The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

All Signs Point Onward

As you all know, I am currently in school working on getting my teaching certificate. If all goes as planned then I will be certified and looking for a teaching job this spring. And as you also know I teach 7th grade catechism at my church. I actually co-teach so I have to do the lesson every other week. Well, tomorrow is the 1st class after the break and it's my turn to teach. I hadn't even looked at the lesson till tonight cause I've been studying for the German test. So I finally look at the lesson and I'm despairing and moaning that I'll never be able to plan the lesson for tomorrow morning. Twenty minutes later I had the whole lesson planned with an extra activity in case they do the other stuff really quick. boo-yah! I think the heart of a born-teacher might be beating in my chest.

Or a baboon. I think Joeboo was just kidding though. They wouldn't give a person a baboon heart...right?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home