The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Paper Clips Hold Things Together

If you could see the images in my mind then I think you would understand me better. Sometimes I say something that my father finds intelligent and he looks at me in shock. As if he can't believe that I would have intelligent thoughts.

My student teaching for the Winter 2006 term is in jeopardy cause I didn't pass the German test (my minor). I have to write an appeal to the College of Education Field Director (who's a major bitch) to still be able student teach next semester in my major. Whenever I talk to other Wayne students about her, the general response is, "Jeez, isn't she the worst? What a bitch." This is the woman that holds my future in her hands. I didn't tell my father that I didn't pass the test. That's what I'm most worried about. If I don't get to student teach for the Winter 2006 term I'll have to wait till Fall and all his suspicions about what a failure and screw-up I am will be confirmed. But if I manage to get this woman to let me student teach, I'll pass the test in January and I'll be certified in the spring. I could finally prove to my father that I'm not worthless. He might actually be proud of me for once.

I don't like the holidays. My doctor said it's okay for me to not like the holidays.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/03/2005 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really hope that you don't really feel your worth is dependent on a test, student teaching, or your Father. There is so much more to you than that. You're so far from worthless. You're like totally worthful. There, you're so worthy that you get your own made up word.

    Seriously, you've done a lot of hard work. You should be proud. Maybe you've made some mistakes, had some hard times, but that doesn't mean your worthless. Worth isn't pendent on your father or your tests or your career. You're worthful because you're you.

    Love,
    Dr. Phil


    zbxdulov

     
  • At 12/04/2005 5:03 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I concur in Ryan's judgment.

    Beckie

    razae

     
  • At 12/05/2005 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree too.

    If you think a letter of referrence to the Dean will help, I will happily write one. I can say how I hired you as a seasonal worker and how quickly you learned the database and how last year you were working 2 different jobs and going to school. You never know it might help.

    Jules

     

Post a Comment

<< Home