The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Search is Over

I found a pair of shoes for my 10 year high school reunion that is taking place this very evening. I've been searchng for the right pair of shoes for the last 2 weeks with no luck. I had almost given up hope. And I actually found them at DSW which I've found disappointing the last few times I went there. I saw them and right away I knew that my search was over. I put them on my credit card since I discovered that my bank account is overdrawn when I deposited my check the other day. There was a little voice inside my head that was telling me I really shouldn't be charging anything since I'm so in debt and already have bills that I can barely pay. But then there was this other voice that told me how fabulous the shoes were and how sexy I'd look at the reunion wearing them. I listened to the second voice. Just say fabulous and sexy in the same sentence and I'm sold. And so were the shoes; to me. 10 year reunion, here I come! With the sexiest shoes this side of the Mississippi!

3 Comments:

  • At 11/26/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad you found shoes. Fabulous. Sexy. Three-way.

    Just kidding. Sort of. Maybe.

     
  • At 11/27/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Jackie said…

    What do they look like???

     
  • At 11/30/2005 3:48 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Every time I see this post (which is every time I check - write something new, for chrissake) I think of that song by Survivor. The Search is Over. Love was right before my eyes.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home