The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mrs. Name

There's some guy running for some office in some city that is near me. I keep seeing his campaign posters when I'm driving home from work. His last name is Sexauer and I'm not sure of the correct pronunciation but I like to think it's pronounced like "sex hour", which is an absolutely FABULOUS last name! I've always said that I'm not going to take my husband's last name when I get married (I actually think he should take mine) but if his last name was pronounced like "sex hour" then I would TOTALLY take it.

6 Comments:

  • At 10/25/2005 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the correct pronunciation is actually "sex whore". It's old English for "Intercourse Prostitute".

    gulopw

     
  • At 10/26/2005 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What?

    Take what?

    How often?

    Really?

    I don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve you.

    agbhiurtplporopff nknh fd iuo ee aaiou dkljefljkcj [ohaf njnbnhl v

     
  • At 10/26/2005 12:54 PM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I sure do the intercourse prositutes! Yee-haw!

     
  • At 10/27/2005 5:05 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    That was supposed to say "I sure do love the intercourse prostitutes!" D'oh!

     
  • At 10/27/2005 3:31 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    take what?

    where?

    is there room with all that tuna?

    or does it have an ulterior motive in tuna-tin land?

     
  • At 11/08/2005 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jess,

    Looks like Sexauer is winning his race. I was watching TV and they had results up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home