The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Looking the Part

I met my cooperating teacher for my pre-student teaching today. I'll be in high school level I and II French classes in Warren Woods. It was pretty interesting and a little overwhelming. I think she just found out I was being placed with her a couple days ago so I don't think she was completely prepared for someone coming into her classroom. The students are hilarious. They're so cheeky and tactless that I'm cracking up almost every five minutes. Then just as I was leaving, there was a "situation" and the school had to be evacuated. I watched the news when I got home but they didn't say anything about it so I don't know what happened. I'll have to ask my cooperating teacher on Monday. I don't have to go tomorrow cause she has a sub coming in. Very nice.

After work I stopped at DSW. I figured I might need some new "teacher shoes" since I'm going to be in a classroom in front of students for 4 mornings a week. I was looking around and not really finding anything when I heard someone call out my name. I look over and there's the Queen of Shoes herself, the lovely and vivacious Miss Jackie. She was looking for shoes for a wedding. Jackie was explaining to me how she buys shoes first and then buys an outfit to complement the shoes. I've always done the opposite (not buying shoes unless I can think of at least 3 outfits to wear them with) but I'm considering trying out her method. It sounds much more exciting and fun. Unfortunately neither of us found any shoes but we were both tickled pink that we ran into each other while shoe shopping. Jackie's fun. Even if she is a hypercritical anal-retentive Virgo. Or maybe that's what makes her so fun...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home