The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Your Rose Garden has Weeds

I am filled with much rage right now. I heard "Pour Some Sugar on Me" on the radio on the way home from work and although it cheered me up a little, it did not dissipate the anger. Which shows that the situation is dire indeed. It's school mostly. I'm sick of the annoying aspect of school. I got my Educational Philosophy Statement back today and I only got half the points. I think a lot of people did bad but it still sucks. And it's annoying because she didn't give concrete directions because it's supposed to be "personal and heartfelt" but then she scolds us for not addressing certain topics that she never told us to address. She didn't give examples cause she didn't want us to be influenced by anything but then nobody knew what to do. It's very lame and frustrating. We also got our school placements today. As she's telling us our placements she says, "One of you wasn't placed in the district." And I thought to myself, "Man, sucks to be that person." And it was me. Of course it's me. Cause it's not like I can catch a break or anything. It's not like I get to find happiness in life or anything. Silly Jessica. Who's been filling your head with these ideas of flowers and candy and merriment? You should know better.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home