The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fuzzy Memory

I think I drunk-dialed Dan last night. I love the Denny's Sampler. It's Greasy Goodness. Don't tell my dad that I ate at Denny's. He's get mad when I do that. And nobody is safe and/or happy when Joeboo is mad.

Raffi is acting very strange today and making me nervous.

I went to the Necto last night to celebrate Ryan's birthday and party with The Gays. It was a fabulous good time. I loved not having to worry about impressing guys and not having to suck in my stomach the whole night.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/01/2005 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    doesn't sound like fun at all.

    do they drink out of chintz thingys?

     
  • At 10/02/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I think the correct spelling is "thingies".

    Jessica, you were unfortunate in that you fell asleep on the way home and missed Beckie and Mike's House of Hair. We sang Journey in falsetto.

    Beckie

     
  • At 10/03/2005 4:48 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    Yes, anonymous, and we also prance around like schoolgirls and give each other make-up tips. Ass.

    It was a great time, to be sure! I'm really glad you came, it was great to see you lookin' all hot and sexy as always!

     
  • At 10/03/2005 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I did receive a voice message -- although you didn't seem too drunk. You did mention something about taking off uncomfortable shoes and putting on ones that are comfortable. I'll have to remember -- I always forget to do that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home