The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Family Tree with Melons

I babysat my little sister last night. We started off by deciding what to do for dinner. My father had given me $20 to go somewhere and get something to eat. Score! So I ask Sarah if she wants pizza or McDonalds or something else and she says that she wants leftover macaroni and cheese. I explain to her that her decision is displeasing to me because Sissy rarely gets to eat out and she should choose pizza or McDonalds. And I stress the pizza option cause I really want Mama Rosa's pizza. But she insists on leftover macaroni and cheese. It's so typical of her, only thinking of herself and what she wants instead of considering others. She reminds me of someone else I know but I can't quite place my finger on who at the moment.

Next we played Barbie's Fashion Designs on the computer. Barbie is a fashion designer and you have to create 3 outfits for 3 different events. You choose the style (dress, shirt and pants, etc) and then choose the color or pattern and then can add special touches. The special touches were things like hearts, stars, or a big lion's head. I liked putting the lion's head on the butts of the outfits. I also liked putting contrasting patterns so that Barbie will get fired as a designer. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be part of the program. She responds to every outfit positively saying "how great it will be for the fashion show!". Stupid Barbie. Get a real job!

Then we decided to watch a movie. I asked Sarah what we were going to watch and she starts singing a song from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" which we watched last time I babysat. So I told her that we had watched that last time and to choose something else. She actually complied (shocking!) and chose Scooby-Doo. Yay. It was one of the newer ones though and was actually kindof entertaining and funny. My father and stepmother have a couch in the basement (where the TV is) that folds out to a bed and they always have the bed out and made. So we're laying there on the fold-out bed watching Scooby-Doo and Sarah cuddles up next to me and puts her head on my shoulder. Then she puts her hand on my boob. So I wait a second for her to realize and move her hand but she starts patting my boob. So I look at her and say, "What are you doing? Why are you touching my boob?" She smiles and giggles and then replies, "I like playing with your boobs." If only I had a dollar for every time a person has said that to me.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/08/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If only I had a dollar for every dollar that I spent to touch a boob with a dollar (because you can't actually touch them, unless they touch you with them). What?

    Anyway, I love the Sarah posts. Hilarious. Although you didn't mention what you actually had for dinner.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Oh, sorry. Sarah had the leftover macaroni cheese that she wanted and I had leftover pizza I found in the fridge that I think was like a week old cause it was all hard and nowhere near as good as just-made, hot pizza from Mama Rosa's would have been.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope you at least pocketed the $20. And then I would give you a dollar to touch your boob.

    I think your sister will discover what lesbians are very early in her adolescent life.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm crying from laughter.

    I can't believe your sister got to second base before me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home