The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pousse l'ananas

My birthday is in a month. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to have a party this year. The last party I threw was mediocre (in my opinion) and the Wixom Vixen can't have a reputation for throwing mediocre parties. So I figured the obvious solution was to not throw any more parties until I had the means to make sure the party is fabulous and legendary. I've also been feeling like there's not really that much to celebrate. Just another year older with nothing to show for it.

But this past weekend Beckie was telling me something that had me reconsidering my resolution to not throw a party. Then she told me my apartment is too small for a party. That girl is confusing. Darn lawyer speak. But before she jumps down my throat for misreprentin' her message, she suggested I find somebody with a house to host the party for me. When I mentioned that idea to Joeboo, he laughed so hard that wine came out of his nose.

I'm still craving Mama Rosa's pizza.

10 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2005 7:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mmmm. Mama Rosas.

     
  • At 10/13/2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think Beckie volunteered my house for such an event. At least I think that's what was suggested. I was rather drunk you see.

    P.S. my secret word is "tuutswge"

     
  • At 10/14/2005 4:39 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I didn't volunteer Mike's house, but I think he just did.

    I'd volunteer mine, but I don't have one. Bah.

    You could throw an early birthday party while your dad is in Italy.

    Beckie

     
  • At 10/14/2005 4:52 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I would volunteer our house but it is tired. And the carpet already got red Pucker on it from Saturday...

     
  • At 10/14/2005 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you save me some cake?

    With the soup?

    And egg?

     
  • At 10/15/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    look, just take the offers on fucking offer and aaccept taht you have fucking good friends that (for nmow)_ maybe0-- youi dont''appreciate as much as you will and enhoy the special tiame you have withtr them, csaause that ';s what's lifes's''aabout - you wuss!!!!

     
  • At 10/16/2005 11:19 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Jonny - get some medication for the syphilis, already. You're down to half a lobe.

    Beckie

     
  • At 10/17/2005 6:41 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    It was deliberate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! ... and that after a debate about whether Americans possess a sense of humour (or not)!

    gak!

     
  • At 10/17/2005 10:21 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    We don't. We are unfunny. Just like English people.

    Beckie

     
  • At 10/24/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    ooo said that?

    you been talking to someone?

    (who listened...?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home