The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Early Birthday Present

My cooperating teacher was gone today and she'll be gone again tomorrow. She's at a workshop type thing and so I'm teaching 2nd, 3th, and 4th hours all on my own for the days that she's gone. But there's a still a sub for the other hours since I'm not there the whole day. The sub for tomorrow is my cooperating teacher's pre-student teacher from a couple years ago. She wasn't sure who the sub would be for today. So, I get to the school this morning and I'm hoping it's not some really annoying person. I walk in the classroom and sitting at the desk is INCREDIBLY CUTE BOY from my methods classes! Can you believe my fabulous luck? And after watching me teach 2 of the classes he told me that I was doing really good and he looked quite impressed. I almost swooned.

Instead I momentarily lost all power of speech as I stared at his beautiful face and imagined how good-looking our children would be.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home