The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

My life has been a little hectic lately. I have so much that I want to share with you. But I'm having trouble coming up with a way to turn the events into witty and amusing anecdotes. And I figure that I shouldn't post something if it's not humorous and entertaining for my adoring fans. That's what the Wixom Vixen is known for. Well, that and her boobs. So I'll just share a little snippet. I'm moving in with Trish the Dish in January. So today I've been going through closets and shelves to start getting rid of useless stuff or organizing things for storage. I came across my incense and decided to burn some for old times sake. Now my apartment smells of incense and it's bringing back memories of my senior year of high school. The drinking, the drugs, Mrs. M's french onion dip, the orgies...ah, good times. Well, I suppose I should get back to planning my catechism lesson for tomorrow.

7 Comments:

  • At 11/05/2005 10:47 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You forgot "the Taco Bell".

    Beckie

     
  • At 11/05/2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Does this "storage" involve an "upper"? Also, would you consider selling your couch on Craigslist so that your friends do not have to move it?

     
  • At 11/06/2005 5:03 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    What's Craigslist? I might get rid of the couch since I'm not overly fond of it. I miss my old brown duct-taped couch.

    Mmmmmm...taco bell. "Shut up. You're not my burrito."

     
  • At 11/06/2005 6:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Craigslist is a free classifieds service. detroit.craigslist.com
    Check it out.

     
  • At 11/06/2005 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I swear that I can't go two minutes without hearing about Craigslist, or how Google wants to take on Craigslist, or how Craig is better than me.

    Anyway, I hope the hecticness isn't too bad.

    bpdfsf

     
  • At 11/07/2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Craigslist has almost completely displaced newspaper classifieds in some cities, like SanFran and that's where Dan found all his apartment listings. It just isn't big in Detroit yet. Or Toledo.

     
  • At 11/07/2005 9:19 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Craigslist is pretty awesome.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home