The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ketchup Day

I really want to rent House of Wax to watch tonight but I told myself that I'm not allowed to rent it until my unit lesson plan is done and I'm only 1/4 of the way done. ARGH! Why am I so strict with myself? Maybe I can renogotiate. Perhaps if I finish 3/4 of the assignment then I can rent it.

Last night I hung out with Trish the Dish and did laundry. We watched Monster-in-Law. We also ate pizza. I had a lot of stuff to carry into the house so I called her when I was turning onto her street and told her to meet me at the door to help carry the pizza and movie so I could get my laundry and recyclables. And she says it'll just be a minute cause she's watching a news story about figure skaters that might not make it to the olympics. So, being the spoiled and selfish child that I am, I whine, "And that's more important than helping me?" I could immediately tell that I had crossed the line with the ever-kind Trish the Dish cause she snapped, "Fine. I'll come help you." and hung up on me. Oops. Good thing I'm also charming (and her only daughter) and managed to smooth things over within minutes so that she was waiting on me hand and foot again.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think my sickness was getting the better of me the other day, because I couldn't think why you were talking about ketchup... it dawned on my later that the post was about "catch up".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home