The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mental Note: Do more push-ups

My car needs a new battery. I mentioned this fact at Family Dinner the other day and remarked that I was thinking of just going to some auto shop to get a new battery. And my brother is all, "Don't do that! They'll charge you too much! Just go to Sears and buy a battery and I'll put it in for you." That sounded like a great plan to me. So today my class got out an hour early and my first instinct was to rush home and take a nap. But instead I was a responsible Wixom Vixen and decided to use the extra time to go to Sears and get a battery. I find the batteries and I'm looking around not really knowing what to look for or the difference between all the batteries. Then I start wondering how heavy they are. So I try to take one off of the shelves and I can't get it to even budge. I try a different one that's a little smaller and it barely lifts about 1/4". Those things are frickin' heavy! What the hell was my brother thinking? He knows that I have no upper body strength. It was a completely wasted trip. So now I'm back to my original plan of going to an auto shop where they do the lifting. Or I'll take Beckie next time I go to Sears cause she's got some major guns.

4 Comments:

  • At 11/08/2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If you need help with your battery, I could give you a hand. If you go to Murray's though, they might even replace it for free... I don't quite remember. But make sure to get the right battery for your car, there actually are a lot of different types, sizes and what not. But Murray's. Go there first.

    P.S. When you buy a battery, there's a deposit, so be sure to take your old battery back for it.

     
  • At 11/08/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    I learn something new every day.

    You are no good at lifting batteries.

     
  • At 11/08/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I got your back.

    Beckie
    *flexes*

     
  • At 11/10/2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That one time I went to Sears for a new battery, they installed it with no charge. I'm talking free, baby. Now, maybe times have changed, but it's worth a looks, see.

    mokdh (It's what's for dinner.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home