The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Guys Like You, Mickey

I saw Incredibly Cute Boy today. He was subbing for the teacher in the classroom next to the one I'm pre-student teaching in. He delayed going to lunch just so that he could talk to me. Obviously, he's falling head-over-heels for me. My plan is coming to fruition. Soon you will be mine Incredibly Cute Boy. Very soon, my pretty.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2005 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you know ICB's name? Are you not using it in order to protect him from crazy people that read your blog from Sri Lanka? Say Sri Lanka very slowly. Srrrrreeee laaaannnnkaaaaa. Creepy.

    rocfwfyc

     
  • At 12/01/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    How could resists the tempatation of the vixen?
    So another for the collection??

    Strike while they're hot... and young so they don't know what hits them..

    -M

     
  • At 12/02/2005 1:57 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    this post is scary.

    oh no. wait. that's you!

    :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home