The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas to me!

I finally heard from Wayne State about student teaching during the Winter 2006 semester. My appeal was approved and I WILL be student teaching next semester! I was so happy when I read the email that I started crying. Seriously, I was practically bawling my eyes out. I think it was like a release. I've been so stressed about this situation and it's like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my chest.

And I'd like to say thanks to all my friends who have encouraged me and told me I wasn't stupid when I failed the exam twice. I'm sorry if I've been snippy or negative during this stressful time. Whew. I think some celebrating is in order.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home