The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Grass is Greener on the Dark Side

I just finished watching Star Wars III. So now I can join the rest of the population that has already seen it. There was just one big question that I had at the end of the movie. Why was Padme so against the whole Annakin/Darth Vader thing? Did she not remember the incredible 6-pack he was sporting when he woke up from the nightmare he was having about HER? The guy is all full of evil and totally looking hot with that dominant thing going on when they're on the lava planet and she's all, "You're breaking my heart" (girly weeping), "I don't know who you are" (more girly weeping). I just want to shake her and say, "Padme! Does it really matter if he's a Dark Lord? Think of the power!" The women in these movies are always so quick to dismiss a guy just cause he's a little evil. So Annakin killed some younglings. We all make mistakes, right? And perhaps they played with his XBOX without asking, and that totally merits death by light saber. You know, evil guys need loving too. And if they're evil with a lot of power then they can totally get you tons of jewelry and fur coats. When I'm covered in diamonds and dead animal skins then I completely forget if the extremely hot guy in front of me is evil or whathaveyou. I just focus on his beautifully built body.

6 Comments:

  • At 12/10/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I hate Hayden Christiansen. Don't bring me into this.

    Beckie

     
  • At 12/10/2005 12:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    See, the problem with evil guys is, they're evil. They could for example, have you killed if you spill your beer on their couch. Or they could just break up with you for no reason at all.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 4:20 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    Alas!

    'tis true.

    erm...whatever!

    oh, yeah. Women like evil men, but not evil evil evil men.

    Unless they're filthy rich.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 11:34 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Thy will be done.

     
  • At 12/14/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger Balázsy András said…

    Evil people are interesting. Good people work in cubicles for evil shareholders. In addition, evil people write novels. Evil novelists require information about sororities. (Blinks rapidly). Someone told me to come here and butter you up for information. You are... uhm... intelligent and ...uhm... witty... don't know what you look like, but I'm sure you look great... hmm. What do you require?

     
  • At 12/14/2005 10:42 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I love that question; what do you require? People should ask me that more often.

    I've just eaten a gyro so I'm sleepy and must get back to you.

    *hint for getting info* mention my shiny and lovely hair

     

Post a Comment

<< Home