The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Beauty Comes From the Inside

On Friday I was observed by my college professor for my pre-student teaching class. The evaluation went very well and she was quite pleased with my performance. She said that there was a warmth about me that the students obviously responded to. I had to bite my tongue from saying, "Really? Usually people say I'm cynical and moody."

After she said this I started to wonder if teaching is what makes me truly happy and therefore shows in my actions and behavior when I'm in the classroom. Then I realized I was becoming a sappy Hallmark card so I found a random child and told them that the Tooth Fairy gets her money from terrorists.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2005 8:42 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Maybe your professor can put a word in for you with that chick about the German test thing.

    I'm glad you like teaching. It must feel good to know where you belong.

    Beckie

     
  • At 12/07/2005 6:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're not cynical. You just have a well adjusted stupidity meter.

    Plus your beauty is totally on the outside also.

     
  • At 12/08/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    I think it's cause people recognises what prompts your cynicism and that this also means they get straight answers from you.
    Even if that does mean death threats!

     
  • At 12/09/2005 7:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Really? So is that where the toothfairy gets her money?

    Does she utilize Al Quada to deliver her goods too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home