The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Fliegen uses Sein

I took a bubble bath tonight. I like to take bubble baths when I feel like things are spinning out of control. I want to dunk my head under the water so that things will stop pressing on me but I also don't want to get my hair wet. I was enjoying my bath when I stopped to think about my surroundings. My dinky little tub in my dinky little apartment where many have lived before me and many will live after me. There's mildew that has accumulated unseen under the soap dish. There are stark white walls that are a little shiny. Sometimes I think that I'm not meant for this life or this world. Others are much more adept are handling the daily tasks and pressures. They have 17 things on their plate and they don't break a sweat. I have 4 things on my plate and my head starts to throb. I usually watch television on Sunday nights cause then my brain shuts off. Am I normal? Am I abnormal? Does it matter? I recently purchased a 3-hole punch and I can't get it to work. There's this piece of plastic stuck in the middle and I can't get it out. All I want is to punch holes in paper and a piece of plastic is thwarting me. And it's bringing me to tears. Why does something like that make me cry but the important things don't? I must seem heartless to some. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people and being a good friend. But still they stick by me. I saw a child bouncing down the aisle at church today and it made me smile for five minutes.