The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Goodbye, Benji. Adieu, mon ami.

I like Michelle's blog. She always has cool pictures. I wish I had cool pictures. I wish I knew how to post cool pictures. I wish I was a little bit taller.

I think my father might be suffering from some sort of illness. He called me up the other evening and says, "I heard you need a new coat. If you have time tonight I thought we could meet at Burlington Coat Factory and I'll buy you a new coat and give it to you for Christmas." I had actually been feeling pretty crappy that day (sinus cold thingy) but when Joeboo offers to buy you something you don't waste that opportunity. So I of course agreed to meet up with him and he ended up buying me 3 NEW COATS. One for everday use cause he said my current coat (nicknamed Benji) was a piece of crap and he was embarassed to be seen with me in it. Then he got me a new winter dress coat (I like it cause it has a fur collar and makes me look like royalty) and a red leather jacket. I was flabbergasted. Especially about the leather coat. And he's the one that suggested looking at leather. It's in a special room that you have to have unlocked by an associate but he wanted to look around in there. I took home the everyday one which is a brown faux fur (Bob was there too and he said it was like Persian mink or something) coat and I will receive the other two on Christmas. There's a part of me that's worried that Joeboo has a brain tumor or something but there's another part of me that says I should take advantage of this sudden streak of generosity.

Oh, I almost forgot. We kept losing Bob in the Women's Shoes department. And then my dad bought him socks. If you ever have the chance, I suggest going shopping with those two. It's quite entertaining.

6 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2005 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's Bob? I can't tell who people are on your blog. You have too many, cats, stuffed animals, spiders, coats and other non human things with names I get confused. At first I didn't think Bob was a person, but now I think he's your dad's boyfriend.

    Subject Change. Here's the deal. If you father does have a brain tumor, there's nothing you can do about it. So take the gifts. If he ends up dying, you don't know how much he's going to give you, but the gifts are irrevocable, so you know you got them for sure.

    djmiuek

     
  • At 12/15/2005 10:30 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Thanks Jess!

    Well Pooters friends are pretty cool.

     
  • At 12/15/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It took me a minute, but I figured out that Bob is "Bob Hodges". I are smart. S.M.R.T!

     
  • At 12/15/2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    You are indeed smart, Mike. That is the Bob that I'm referring to. He and my father go to Costco together alot and then my father gets annoyed cause Bob wants to stop at Priscilla's since it's right by the Costco parking lot.

     
  • At 12/15/2005 8:53 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Tsk. What other Bob could it possibly be?

    Beckie

     
  • At 12/16/2005 3:47 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    Yeah.

    I knew that!

    ...whatever it is you're talking about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home