The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Who wants a Kiss?

Today was last day of pre-student teaching. I brought treats in for all my classes. For the last hour I had some Hershey's Kisses that I was giving (throwing across the room actually) to students who correctly answered questions I posed. The questions were all about me, of course. Most of them they got but at one point I asked, "What's my favorite color?" And they start calling out colors, "blue!", "green!", "red!", "coral!". So finally after a few minutes I'm like, "You guys will probably never get it. It's periwinkle." And there was this loud groan from the whole class, my cooperating teacher was laughing hysterically and one of the students (my favorite) goes, "Periwinkle?! That's not even a real color!" He got no more Kisses for the rest of the hour.

Ah, who am I kidding? Two minutes later he made me laugh and I gave him two.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/14/2005 3:08 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    What happened to orange?

    Beckie

     
  • At 12/15/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I go back and forth between orange and periwinkle. Sometimes it'll be orange for a few months and then I change to periwinkle for a week. Then it goes back to orange for a day and so on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home