The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Babysitting Technology

I totally forgot to write about babysitting my little sister this past weekend. She had some new computer game that she was playing when I arrived. My sister likes to ask people if they want to play the game with her but you don't really get to play. You sit next to her and watch her play and listen to her explain everything. It's very boring. So usually I'll sit there for a few minutes and then I'll be like, "I have to get something from the kitchen. I'll be right back." Then I'll go in the kitchen and read the news or a magazine. You can usually escape for about 5-10 minutes before she realizes you've been gone longer than you said and she's like, "Sissy?" then I go back and I'm like, "Here I am! I told you I was coming back." So I wasn't too thrilled when I saw her playing the new computer game but I had brought laundry which was a good excuse to leave for longer periods of time. I arrive and of course she asks if I want to play and I'm all, "Sure, let me just put in a load of laundry." I put in the laundry and come back upstairs but don't let her know. Then I started reading the paper in the kitchen and a half hour went by without her saying anything. I guess she was so into the game that she didn't even notice I hadn't joined her. It was fabulous. And she was in the mood for pizza's and we got Mama Rosa's! It was so very good. I think I ate half the pizza and it was a large.

There's more about the evening involving cable but I've got new nails and they're hard to type with. I'll post more later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home