The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Upside to Fame

I just returned from running some errands. While I was out, I was in the vicinity of a Starbucks and decided it would be a great opportunity to use one of my 4 Starbucks gift cards that I received from my catechism students for Christmas. I was looking at the dessert-type stuff and trying to decide whether I wanted a molasses cookie, a rice krispy treat, iced lemon loaf or one of each when an attractive young woman in a Starbucks uniform came up to me. She asked if I had been helped yet and I said no and that I just wanted some regular coffee and a cookie. Then she offered me free coffee! She's like, "Do you want a tall? I can get you 2 free talls." After she said this, these are the thoughts that started running through my mind, "Oh my gosh! She's hitting on me! She must think that I'll go out with her if she gives me free coffee. Darn these good-looks and witty personality. Should I tell her I don't swing that way or take the free coffee? I can't believe you're even asking that, Jessica. Take the free coffee!" So I took the 2 free coffees and bought a cookie. Then she told me where the milk, sugar and flavored syrup was for adding to the coffee. I think I saw a lascivious glint in her eye when she mentioned the syrup. As I was leaving the store, I started to have a vague recollection of seeing something online about Starbucks and January 19th. Then it came to me. It must be Starbucks National Give Free Stuff to the Wixom Vixen Day! That's really very sweet of them to do.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home