The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mr. Right...or Mr. Kill Right?

I just finished watching Red Eye with Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy. All throughout the movie I kept thinking that she should ask him if he was seeing someone. Do you think it's a bad sign that I see a hired assassin as a possible romantic partner?

It was a really good movie, even though she didn't try to hook up with him. Sigh, when will I meet my handsome and cold-hearted assassin?

Richard Grieco is on some Sci-Fi channel movie at the moment. I'm glad to see that he's still acting. I was worried.

I put my car in the shop today. It took them 7 hours to even look at it and then when they did, they determined that I need a "deluxe tune-up" (that's the basic gist I got after all the car part talk) to the tune of apx $400. That's about $392 more than I was looking to spend on the Silver Bullet, aka Victor.

I happened to be holding Raffi today when Guinevere walked up and he started twisting in my arms and then sank his razor-sharp claws (I knew I should've taken away his scratching post) into my forearm to show his displeasure at being in close vicinity of another cat. My mother wants Raffi to be declawed and I keep telling her that declawing him would be cruel at his age but I'm beginning to reconsider.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home