The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Bless me Father, for I have Sinned

I lied. Now I'm racked with guilt over it. I agreed to do something that I didn't really want to do and then decided that I couldn't do it and so I lied to get out of it. My insides are churning with the distaste of my horrible deed. They say confession is good for the soul so I'm confessing to you, my brothers and my sisters. I ask for understanding and forgiveness.

I'm afraid that this is going to come back and kick me in the ass. Karma. She's a bitch.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/27/2006 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should feel more guilty about never continuing what happened your birthday weekend.

    I'm waiting...

    rpwrca

     
  • At 11/27/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Oh my gosh! It took me five minutes to figure out that you meant I never finished posting about the birthday weekend. I thought you meant...well, you don't want to know what I was thinking.

    But you're right. Maybe if I tell about the rest of the birthday weekend I'll be absolved from the sin I committed today. Now I just have to remember the rest of the weekend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home