The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Exile

I think my room is about 12'x10'. My own little world. With an ornery cat. And a meddlesome mother.

I keep trying to explain to my family how life is meaningless cause we all do the same thing over and over agian for generation after generation and they keep looking at me like I'm crazy. Like I'm crazy.

I like eating bunny rabbits. They're yummy.

I'm predicting a 97% chance that I won't sing in the shower tomorrow morning.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Someday Jessica, you will have a 12 by 12 room all to yourself. And it will have padded walls. :)

     
  • At 4/10/2006 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And then you will get a 6 x 6 room that has shag carpeting and a toaster.


    mcahxcm

     
  • At 4/11/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I think about all that sometimes too. Race towards dying.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home