The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Melt by Myself

I'm bored. But it's too hot and humid for me to actually do something about it. I'd rather just lie on the couch and moan about being bored then exert any energy to remedy the situation. It might make me sweat more than I already am. My mother has some sort of mutant gene that doesn't make her feel the heat or humidity so we don't have air conditioning. I didn't seem to inherit the gene though which means I get to suffer. And she's not even here. She's off "camping" (those who were at Mike's BBQ know why there are quotation marks around camping). I wonder when she's returning. She probably told me but I never really listen when she tells me these things. I should throw a party like I used to in high school when she went away. She'll actually be going away a lot with this new job of hers. Wooooooooooo!!!! Party summer! She mentioned being in San Francisco for the second week of June. Maybe I should reserve the keg now.

Mike's BBQ on Saturday was a wicked good time. There was beef. Good. There was beer. Awesome. There were cute boys. Wicked Awesome. I love hanging out with the gang during the summer. And I love cute boys. And beer. I think the next time I drink a beer I'm going to look at it and say, "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Anyhoo, I'll find out the dates that my mom's going away and I'll get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home