The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stuffed to the Gills

I had dinner at Tom's Oyster Bar tonight. Compliments of Joeboo. I had originally planned on attending a presentation about the truth behind The DaVinci Code at my church but as I've said before, I never turn down a free restaurant dinner. I had called my father earlier in the day because one of the teachers I subbed for today mentioned that she went to high school in Utica, New York, and I told her that that's where my father grew up. When she saw my last name she said that it looked really familiar. But I forgot to ask for her maiden name.

Anyways, when my father called me back a little after 6pm he asked if I had already eaten dinner and mentioned Tom's Oyster Bar and I heartily accepted. Then when I got there I found out that my Uncle Sal was in town for the evening! I was so excited! I love Uncle Sal and his eccentric chatter. And his honesty. But not so much his smoking. Although he and I sat at the bar when we got to the restaurant cause he needed a nicotine fix while the others got a table and he gave me money! He asked if I ate out alot and I said I couldn't afford to at this point so he took out this wad of cash and gave me some money. It was fabulous. Turns out that he's only in town for tonight and he's driving my dad's old BMW back to New York in the morning. One of his waitresses is buying it. I'm not sure if I even told you guys that Joeboo got a new car. He's driving a Pontiac now. Just like me! And it's silver like mine too! I am obviously SO at the top of the will.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home