The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Steel Trap

I didn't get a subbing job for today so I'm chillin' at home. I was just watching the news at noon and they had a Breaking Story about a court trial of some priest who killed a nun or something. The jury had just found him guilty. But the exciting part was that the case was in a Toledo courthouse. And I remembered that Ryan works at a Toledo courthouse. So I say to Gwennie, "Gwennie! Look! It's Toledo! That's where Ryan is! Where's Ryan?" (I almost said 'where's Ry-Bear?' but I know he doesn't like that so I've been very diligent in saying RyAN. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Sometimes I repeat his name several times to make sure I've got it right). Anyways, they didn't show Ryan on the news but it was still exciting. Probably not so much for the nun though.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for looking for me! I was at the municipal court which was next door to the Court of Common Pleas. I walked around with my friend Tim trying to get on camera. We didn't. It was crazy though. Media circus, ole!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home