The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Easy Way to Find Mr. Right

Superstition:
Think of five or six names of boys or girls you might marry, As you twist the stem of an apple, recite the names until the stem comes off. You will marry the person whose name you were saying when the stem fell off.

These are the six names that I'll be reciting:
Michael Vartan
Seth Green
Cillian Murphy
Topher Grace
Ryan Reynolds
Ivan Sergei



And the reason that I'll be a single, crazy cat lady for the rest of my life:
If you make a bedspread, or a quilt, be sure to finish it or marriage will never come to you.

Remember when I was making that quilt out of old underwear? I never finished it cause I did't really know how to quilt. How was I supposed to know that me getting married or not would depned on it? I don't know if I even brought it when I moved in with Trish the Dish! Woe is me...I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

Now here's one that doesn't make sense to me:
If you get a chill up your back or goosebumps, it means that someone is walking over your grave.

Okay, if you get a chill or goosebumps cause someone is walking over your grave then maybe you should try calling out to them cause obviously you're still alive and trapped in a frickin' coffin underground!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home