The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Miss B Knows Best

On my last day of student teaching I gave my students a quiz. I know, I know, I'm a terrible, mean, cruel and heartless teacher to give the students a quiz the day before vacation, blah, blah, blah. They tried to tell me the same thing. But I totally reviewed for it and practically gave them the answers during the review. Then I told them not to do the final section of the quiz. And THEN I gave them 3 super-easy extra credit questions. One of the extra credit questions was, "Quel est le nom de mon chat?" (What is the name of my cat?) I've discussed in previous posts how I talk about Raffi at some point during almost every class AND his name was on a poster in front of the classroom. So that was pretty much a free point! After the quiz the students were asking if they had to spell Raffi right and I told them I wouldn't count spelling errors against them for that question. And then one girl goes, "So, if I spelled Raffi like Fou-Fou, you wouldn't mark that wrong, right?"

Yeah, I'd like to see her call Raffi Fou-Fou to his face and live to tell about it.


P.S. I thought that she was kidding until I graded the tests. She really put Fou-Fou down. I almost gave her the point for making me laugh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home