The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Merriment

I babysat for my little sister last night. We went to see "She's the Man" which was actually really hilarious and quite entertaining. Sarah got bored halfway through and wanted to go home but I refused to leave since I was enjoying the movie so much. At one point she was complaining that her throat hurt and I figured she was just trying to get me to leave so I told her to suck it up. When we got home later her voice did actually sound raspy so I think she might have been telling the truth. But at the end of the movie she said that she thought the movie was great and was glad that she had stayed. Perhaps this will show her that she should always listen to her big sister cause I know what's best. When we got home from the movie she wanted to watch some Japanese anime type movie about a princess named Nausicated or something. This was her selling point to me, "Sissy, the movie has a lot of violence and I know that you like violence." I explained that while I do like violence, I don't usually like Japanese anime. We ended up watching the movie anyways and it was not nearly violent and gory enough for my taste.

Today we had Easter Dinner at Joeboo and my stepmom's place. My brother and Sil did not attend. At one point we were talking about bisexuality and my father goes, "Am I wrong in thinking that if you sleep with someone of the same sex and then sleep with someone of the opposite sex that makes you bisexual?" And so I replied, "Well, if it's just a one time thing then that's not bisexuality, that's just college." At that point my father mumbled something about checking on the lamb and left the table.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home