The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Secondhand Toys

Put your music player on shuffle.Press forward for each question.Use the song title as the answer to the question.No cheating!

How am I feeling today? "Mrs. Robinson" Simon & Garfunkel (well, I am currently drinking a beer and I think Jesus really does love me more than I know)

Will I get far in life? "Fool" Shakira (this is not a good sign, "I can't help it if I'm just a fool...")

How do my friends see me? "Innocent" Our Lady Peace (hahahahaaaaaaaa...is this supposed to be tongue in cheek?)

Where will I get Married? "Oh, L'Amour" Erasure (what does this mean???)

What is my best friend's theme song? "The Metro" System of a Down (this is one of Beckie's favorite bands and I know she's mentioned this song to me)

What is the story of my life? "Homeward Bound" Simon & Garfunkel (gah! I don't get it. I am at home. and why am I at another S&G song already?)

What is/was highschool like? "Whenever, Wherever" Shakira (okay, first off, I'm wondering about this jukebox's shuffle system. And I think this makes me sound like I was a slut in high school. And I totally wasn't until senior year)

How can I get ahead in life? "Just a Girl" No Doubt. (does this mean I'm supposed to use my feminine wiles?)

What is the best thing about me? "Purple Rain" Prince (ummmmm...)

How is today going to be? "Fall at Your Feet" Crowded House (it's already after 8 so does this count for tomorrow?)

What is in store for this weekend? "Until We Die" Chantal Kreviazuk (wow. this should be SOME weekend. woooooooooooooooo!!! I'll be done with student teaching)

What song describes my parents? "The Warrior" Scandal (alrighty)

How is my life going? "Cause Cheap is How I Feel" Cowboy Junkies (does this have to do with me being broke and in debt?)

What song will they play at my funeral? "My Best Friend's Girl" The Cars (Is this cause if I'm dead I'll be with Jesus, aka Your Best Friend?)

How does the world see me? "Heartbreaker" Pat Benatar (awesome.)

Will I have a happy life? "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Cyndi Lauper (I'm taking that as a yes)

What do my friends really think of me? "A Little Respect" Erasure (is this my wake-up call? am I a bad friend?)

Do people secretly lust after me? "Hemorrhage (In My Hands) Fuel (this one is very confusing to me)

How can I make myself happy? "Never Let You Go" Third Eye Blind (am I supposed to not let something go? but what???)

What should I do with my life? "Got You (Where I Want You) The Flys (a-ha! I think this means that I'm supposed to stay where I'm at and keep teaching!)

Will I ever have children? "Don't Dream it's Over" Crowded House (very ominous, I won't share this with Trish the Dish)

What is some good advice for me? "Let's Go Crazy" Prince ( I have been quite boring the last few months with the busy-ness of student teaching and I AM almost done)

How will i be remembered? "Stupid Girl" Garbage (you can all stop laughing now)

What is my signature dancing song? "At Last" Etta James (I do really love this song and it's a great slow dance song)

What do I think my current theme song is? "If You Leave" OMD (ummmmm...)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Save Tonight" Eagle-Eye Cherry (why don't you guys explain this to me)

What type of men/women do you like? "Smooth Criminal" Alien Ant Farm (classic)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home