The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Fun Never Stops at House of B

I'm staying in tonight to work on my portfolio. That's my plan at least. But I'm mostly surfing the internet for interesting and fun sites. And look what I found.

Interesting (or gross?) fact:
The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 BC.

The Goonies is on too so I'm watching that while I surf. Oh, AND one of my absolute favorite movies is on, "Cats and Dogs".

I'm really not looking forward to writing up my case study. That's going to be a lot of work.

Interesting fact:
The shortest war on record was fought between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

You can't fight if you're from a place called Zanzibar. The name is just too cool and reminiscent of partying and lounging by the pool. Oh wait, I'm thinking of a sandbar. It's still a totally cool name.

Sad:
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

Michigan shout-out:
Grand Rapids, Michigan was the 1st US city to fluoridate its water in 1945.

I'm sure I'll have more in an hour or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home